Monday, January 18, 2010

A Coincidence or A God`s Plan...?

Well, I remembered on tat day, although forgotten which day edi but u never expect going through an unexpected incidence...

One same normal boring noon, i sat in front of d laptop watching movies... My mom came back from somewhere n tell me to fetch her to Great Eastern HQ located in Green town 2 withdraw my bro n my premium from avoiding paying another full year of money...

So i drove her to d destination n after tat i took her to Syuen Hotel 2 hav a RM 10.99 buffet lunch there... When finding a place in d car park, i saw a lot of ppl tat take a lot of stuff for d use of education fair or something... Finally, it`s confirmed there`s a edu fair...

So v hav d cozy lunch n head to d edu fair... Eventually, it`s organized by 升学情报 n quite a lot universities n colleges available there 2 promote their advantages n there`s talks regarding choosing suitable courses n so on, i think...

So v hav a look at d fair n very unexpectedly, i met wit one of my best frens when i`m still in Butterworh--Joshua, a good fren tat v studied in d same class in primary school for d whole 6 years n his num is 97007 n mine is 97008... Joined school band together n learn drum together n so on... Although v bcame not as close as b4 when v go 2 d same secondary school n even worse when i moved to Menglembu... i remembered tat v`r less thing to talk edi when v met again...

But i really met him helping his church member promoting d Japan pre-u course... So i took some information about d course n hav a long chat wit them... n my mom n i oso met my bro too...^^

So... Wat do u think it is? A coincidence or a God`s arrangement? i`m quite sure about studying d Japan pre-u course after hearing d advabtages available although i havn`t make an end of my choice... But still, may God bless u n me!^^

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is how GOD answer prayers... Not in any physical form but directly give u the path to move on.

Jackie Wong said...

Agree^^

Eugene Liew said...

Haha^^
Thx guys...

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Unknown said...

Hey ya... Joshua here.. =)
Will keep following ur blog to see what eventually happens.
Love u bro. XD
haha..

Eugene Liew said...

Thx Jo...
After 13 years, u`r still my buddy n dude, man... Love u too^^