Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going To KL Tis April...

Regarding 2 wat i got for my obviously sucks STPM result, i`v decided 2 go 4 d Japan pre-u course tat available at d Japan Club in KL... An 1 n a half year course tat costs around RM 20,000 makes me feel kinda like i`m going 2 study Form 6 again.... Y? D course`s time starts from 8.50am to around 5.30pm from Monday 2 Friday... Or can b said as even worse or even longer time of study compare 2 previous studies... Haha^^

Looks like... I`v 2 start a brand new life in a new place wit new environment n frens n of course, a lot of my old frens etc... Kinda miss wat i`v been through these few years in Menglembu... Learn a lot, noe a lot... Sometimes just hard 2 let go something tat u really dun wan 2 let go even if eventually u hav 2...

I`m not d kind of person tat just always stepping on d ground without going forward but sometimes, it`s just hard 2 simply put away all d things here n go KL... At least i`m not tat kind of person tat can b so 潇洒 n just putting away something tat u`v been through a lot although u hav 2 do it sooner or later...

If i`m not mistaken, i actually can go 4 an audition at UM n study there by using my Diploma cert but... hard to say... Just wanna hav a brand new environment n experience 4 my life... i think tat`s y i chose tis course... I`m not an adventurous person n seldom risk something coz everything to me is very important, hard to let go~><

But finally, i still hav to b responsible 4 wat i`v chosen... Honestly, it`s very hard to just kinda ignore wat u`v being in such as d students at music centre... Church stuff n a lot... Family... But mayb, when i`m back, it`ll bcome better den b4 ... Who noes...?

So... I`m here to say an early goodbye 1st although i`m going oni in April... Haha^^
God bless 2 everyone ya!!!^^

2 comments:

Jackie Wong said...

Gambateh neh...
Always support, meet u at Mid Valley Sushi King ya...waakakz

Eugene Liew said...

meet u there lo...
u belanja ya...XD