Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally...

Finally...

I`v paid my 1st month fee... I`v submit my documents tat required to get myself into d course except 12 copies of passport size photos... N my information or admission form is passed to Raymond, one of d teacher a.k.a. one of d agent of d institute as well...

Well, i`m in n now is finding a place to stay although Raymond said tat he got a house tat available to rent it out but it`s at Subang... it`s almost 1 hour duration of travelling from d house 2 my institute, near Mid Valley(including an approximated traffic jam duration)... Well, if anyone hav any recommended place tat`s even nearer or more convenient tat can travel to my institute or somewhere else, u can giv some opinion...^^

So i probably will go 2 KL in April... So i`m in my halfway preparing my stuffs n hope u r too...
God bless n kambateh!!!^^

4 comments:

Jackie Wong said...

Come setapak join me>.<
Always welcome...wakaka...

Anonymous said...

it is really far from subang.
try to find somewhere nearer, e.g sekyen 17 or ss2.

Eugene Liew said...

Yaya...
Thx, anonymous person...^^
But it`s quite difficult to find a place lah...

=Cherlyn Chan= said...

so, now u decide ad? where will u stay? when u start studying?