Monday, May 3, 2010

2 weeks have gone......

From 19th or April until now, 3rd of May, more than 2 weeks I`ve been in KL... Quite kinda like uncomfortable compare to Ipoh... Haha...XD

My school is in d Japan Club of KL called Institut Bahasa Teikyo, located near Mid Valley (Just 5 mins walking)... And me and my course mate and now is my room mate as well stay near our school (Just 5 mins walking also)... Around here, there`r only 2 chinese stalls tat sell uneatable food, 2 mamak stalls mayb eatable but quite expensive cause I once ordered a packet of 100 plus and it costs RM 2... LOl... Maybe you`ll say that it`s a normal thing in KL but to me, I can buy a simple but eatable even full enough breakfast with this 2 Ringgit.... Haha^^

So, because of this situation, me and my room mate always go Mid Valley to settle our dinner and buy our next day breakfast just like going to a convenient stall...XD When the time reaches 7pm or 8pm, all the bentos and some food that was being sold inside Jusco will have a 30%-40% and soemtimes 50% for happy hour around 9pm and weekends... So at that time, we`ll buy one for our dinner and one for our breakfast from there almost everyday... From around RM 1.20-Rm6.55(discounted price) for you to choose from bentos including Japanese food to nasi lemak to fried chicken to fried noodles to croquette etc...^^

As everyday have to wake up at around 7.30am and start prepare breakfast even ourselves without parents around us not like the others who lives in KL with their parents and send them to school evryday or dome of them drive to school, our breakfast has to be quick prepared including prepare ourselves and starts class on 8.50am to around 5.10pm~5.30pm... And after a short revision and doing homework, then go Mid Valley again for dinner... And that`s our lives... Haha><...

So, 2 weeks has gone just a blink of eyes and I`ve learnt a lot Japanese language things but quite pressure sometimes... Haha... My mom and my dad often sms or call me at night with encouraging words or sms and they always quite concern about my lifestyle here... Thanks to them very very much...^^ Well, sorry if you think that although I`m 20 but I`m still being looked like a child but the fact is, I`m the kind of guy that loves home feeling very much or can say 粘家 fella... When I`m still in Menglembu,Ipoh, everytime no matter how late I go out with my friends, I normally will go back to my own house even sometimes have to gone through the night with my friends but as long as I`m at my own house, I`ll always feel home sweet home... And although I just came back from Ipoh yesterday, I started to miss my home and my family again already... Hehe^^

So, temporary, that`s all I want to share about my life these few weeks... Hope you`re going through your life as smooth as possible...^^

さよなら and God Bless!!!^^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you better pray that I won't have a third time accident this time...>.<

BossOfSotSot said...

Choy gor nei ba hao! touch wood! touch wood!den i drive lah...XD

Eugene Liew said...

LOl...
U2 ar... beh tahan lo...
hahaha...XD

dy said...

Hi, bumped into your blog while looking for information on IBT. I'm thinking of changing schools (studying Japanese part time now). Can i check if IBT is good school? How do they teach?